Thursday, June 14, 2012

People Need To Mind Their Own Business

I had something interesting happen to me the other day. Recently I was able to get a disabled bus pass because I'm on dialysis. This works great because it greatly reduces how much I have to spend on public transportation.

I was on the light rail the other day when an inspector came by to check my ticket. I showed him my disabled pass and he just glared at me like I was bullshitting him. For the rest of my ride he kept walking by me giving me the stink eye.

Look, I know I don't look disabled or sick but don't judge me motherfucker. You don't know me so piss off! That's what I felt like saying. I guess I could have pulled up my shirt and showed him my catheter that goes into my stomach but why should I have to do all that?

We live in a society where everyone judges. How about just worry about yourself and leave people the fuck alone? Especially when shit doesn't affect you or you life. Too many people think they know everything but in reality they don't know shit. I know you think you have some sort of power over people because of you job but why don't you just do your job and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

There. My rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment